Sunday, January 01, 2006

on both change and permanence...

Whew! Cheers all around! It's another year gone past and a new one dawning on all of us!

As custom dictates...we all have to make pleasantly "breakable" promises:

  1. I will continue to be happily plump. Although I do plan to lose a few pounds before my brother's wedding.
  2. I promise to try my best to cut down on cab rides this coming school year, especially now that I won't have someone to drive me the whole school week. (As if this is even possible...)
  3. I promise to lessen my neurotic tendencies this year. (Bwahahahaha)
  4. I will try my bestest (damn that word 'sif) to finish all my thesis requirements within the prescribed timeframe. (GOD HELP US)
  5. Oh, and...WORLD PEACE (WTF?!?!)

Hope y'all have a blast this 2006. Remember:

NO REGRETS...

>hugs<

No comments: