Wednesday, February 21, 2007

zapped...

I'm totally drained. I need a change in scenery. I have been stuck at home for over two months now! This is driving me insane. This feels worse than when I quit smoking. I'm running out of things to do. If you want a better picture of my oh so nasty situation, I'll give you a peek:



See those? They are all anime DVDs that a good friend of mine, Ardex, burned for me. There are multiple episodes per disc, around 20-23 I think, and I am almost done watching them all! My eyes have also deteriorated because I only rest them when I'm eating or sleeping! Other than that, my eyes are glued to the boobtube or they're busy running over my laptop's screen!

To say that I'm living an inactive lifestyle is a massive understatement. I haven't even been out in the sun except when running a few errands. I have renewed respect for all the criminals in jail. I now know that their lives truly suck!

The internet has evolved from my being my playground to being my entire world. My only escape from boredom, even now, it's beginning to fail me in that sense. I wouldn't have conceived myself saying this just a few months back, but the internet is quickly becoming boring! I've gone through all the sites that usually hold my interest for a while and then some! The heat emanating from the bottom of my laptop is burning a hole through the floor!

All I need is a pleasant distraction...

No comments: