Sunday, June 10, 2007

another guilty pleasure...

Over the holidays, I got seriously ribbed by my cousins from Perth when I stupidly blurted out I actually watched and like...a few..."choice"...Aussie soaps. There's McLeod's Daughters (talk about overproduction of estrogen!) and Home and Away (they rode my back hard on this one!) just to name a few.

I recently stumbled upon another soap with Austatsic vibes! I got hooked on All Saints...no, not the girly band but a soap on the Australia Network. Don't you just love cable? Hahahahaha.

It's like the Aussie version of ER, Chicago Hope...Grey's Anatomy (ok...that might be pushing it too far) and it's actually good. I haven't gotten the show times to a t yet, but I'll start jotting down specific times I'm able to catch the show on the telly.

Here's the current cast...I guess my fave character (the med intern) didn't make it to the current season....




No comments: