Tuesday, June 05, 2007

twins...twice the yum, twice the fun!


NEMESIS...is the duo of Jacob and Joshua. Jacob and Joshua Miller are identical twins from Montana and they're set out to carve a niche for themselves in the music industry. They're openly gay and sooo in LA. If you yearn for yummy poptarts then they will surely float your boat! Nemesis is the perfect mix of catchy tunes, skin, muscle, smoldering good looks, perfect teeth...what was my point again?

Here's what they sound like and look like when their hot bodies are moving. This is their first single "Number One in Heaven".



Oh, and for those who give a damn, Jacob's the bleached blond and Joshua's the pretty brunette.


I'm so putting an advance order for their upcoming album: Nemesis: Rising


2 comments:

Ele said...

Jacob and Joshua are definitely cuties! Their new album is "Rise Up" and according to recording company, it will be available on iTunes on June 26th. (However, I wouldn't hold my breath! ;-D)

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Nemesis completely sucks. They can't harmonize, they're overblown, and they're complete egomaniacs. By the way, a halfway decent body doesn't necessarily mean we have to see two idiot (and might I add UGLY) brothers on everything? Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I fall into the MTV category of what I like.