Saturday, April 22, 2006

my week...in review

A lot can happen in a week...FOR REAL!!!

I got my course cards last Monday and guess what??? I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS!!! I was almost a Deans Lister! Got a 3.2 GPA but had a 1.5 in Statistics soooo that pretty much blew my chances...

Started my new job last Wednesday and went on Diction, Intonation, and Enunciation Training (DIET, how ironic...) and I certified today!!! Wow! It's on to Product Specific Training (PST)!!!

Congratulations PayPal batch 15c!!!!!!!! Got lots of new friends and more importantly, I learned how to spell phonetically /fhu-ne-tee-kuh-lee/ bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Thanks to JP (our amazing trainer).

I just hope I can jumble my last remaining academic units with my new job. I'll be back in school probably the third week of May...PLUS, I plan to finish that damn THESIS once and for all!!!

1 comment:

tattoed said...

congrats joweeee! :)...sayang...you almost made it to deans list :)