Thursday, December 07, 2006

on life-altering decisions...

My resignation date is fast approaching and I've been getting lots of invitations for interviews and even job offers via my email. Resigning is starting to look like the best decision at this point.

My managers have tried to retain me by informing of what I will and could possibly miss when I leave. There's the tax rebate that should be given during the first pay-out in January (although I'm still wishing that it'll come in by the 22nd).

There's Dell...final interview and Job Offer (hopefully) on January. Pros: relatively high salary, the office is a stone's throw away & Cons: it's another friggin contact center!

There's Standard Chartered...online assesment still pending (gotta have a blazin internet connection for that one). Pros: Singapore based, aligned w/ my course & Cons: I'm doubtful I'll get the position.

There's Hewlett-Packard (hope I spelled that right)...interview tomorrow. Pros: well known company, office is in oh-so-cool Makati & Cons: I don't know what the job is, and being in Makati, I'll end up spending my salary even before I get it.

Hmmm...I miss the days when choices I had to do were between McDonald's or Jollibee...

No comments: