Monday, February 05, 2007

okaaaaay...

I know, I know...

It HAS been a while since I last posted anything. Well I did go into self imposed hibernation after I resigned from my previous job.

The holidays were great! Tons of fun to be had everywhere we went to and at any time of the day. I went to Baguio with my aunt and her family from Perth.


Then after my brother's wedding (yes, apparently, it was his final answer, it was "deal") we went to the beautiful island of Bohol.


Trust me, you should go.


BUT! And this is one MASSIVE BUT...
I need to find myself a new job now. I could go to Singapore or Australia but I don't want to go there if I'm not sure if I could get a job pronto! Sure my relatives would be more than happy to put me up for a few months but I don't feel okay with that. Y'know?

It seems like I'll have to settle for getting one to two years worth of experience here in the Philippines before I head out to Singapore. It's all good, that way I don't have to iron my own clothes just yet.

No comments: