Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Announcement (for those of you who give a damn...)

I would no longer be using my Globe number (09175777491) starting immediately. I would really appreciate it if you delete that number from your contacts list ASAP. I don't fancy having my mom receive earth shattering text messages from my friends. It'll be a few more days before she gets the SIM card but nonetheless please cease all communication with that number.

I can still be reached via IM (fastest way), all my known email addresses (except my bluebottle account, I'm no longer using that) and my Singapore StarHub number. I understand that this probably means it'll be more expensive to keep in touch and fully accept it if some of you stop texting all together.

Thanks for understanding.

XOXO - Joey

No comments: