Friday, February 08, 2008

under pressure...

So...it took a while but I guess I'm back to my old blogging ways. I'm quite settled here already that I feel confident enough to start dishing dirt again.

The funny thing is, right about the time I've settled...it may be time for me to fly back home. To say that I feel confused, is a monumental understatement. My parents have been surprisingly ill-affected by my departure. I, on the other hand, surprised myself by feeling strangely fine. Sure I tend to notice vast differences between Singapore and Manila but I don't find myself yearning to be back home. Everywhere I look here, I see potential. I see "future me" walking along the sides of Orchard Road toting shopping bags from designer so and so ala New York fashion week. I've also begun my battle with the bulge and I'm now comfortably cutting back on serving sizes next up would be finding an exercise regimen that would fit in with my life.

Life right now is a huge ball of ups and downs but then again, when was it ever not?

No comments: