Monday, March 17, 2008

Knock It Down...music shuffle game

(from Deej!)

RULES: Put your music player on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!

1. If someone says "Is this okay?" you say? I Could Stay Away Forever (Snow Patrol, Songs For Polarbears album). How apt! I don't want to go back.

2. What would best describe your personality? I Will Follow You Into The Dark (Death Cab For Cutie, Plans album). Gullible?! I'll never do that unless we intend to have fun in the dark!

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? I Could Be Wrong (The Starting Line, Direction album). LOL! If I didn't know better, I'll probably think my iTunes knows me well!

4. How do you feel today? Escape (Muse, Showbiz album). Well this is pretty much what I feel like doing everyday.

5. What is your life's purpose? I Could Lose Ya (Stereophonics, Pull The Pin album). How appropriately sad. At least I'll be seeing Stereophonics live on April 28!

6. What is your motto? Hello (Oasis, [What's the story?] Morning Glory? album). Simplicity at its best!

7. What do your friends think of you? Sunflower (Tonic, Sugar album). How sweet.

8. What do you think of your parents? Whipping (Pearl Jam, Vitalogy album). Definitely! It's nothing but "ouch" with those two.

9. What do you think about very often? Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy (Queen, Greatest Hits album). OMFGROFLMAOLOLBBQ!!1! Is my iTunes trying to say something?

10. What do you think of your bestfriend? It Must Be Love (Paolo Nutini, Radio 1 Established 1986 album). Mich?! This would make Joetech sooo friggin happy. If it were true...or even possible!

11. What do you think of the person you like? Love Is Not Enough (Nine Inch Nails, With Teeth album). Exactly! Love is never enough.

12. What is your life story? Deserts Eating Oceans (Daphne Loves Derby, Closing Down the Pattern Department album). Whoa! That's some deep shit...

13. What do you want to be when you grow up? King Diamond (Team Sleep, Team Sleep album) Hell yeah! I want cahs! Lots and lots of cash!

14. What do you think when you see the person you like? Take Me Away (Lifehouse, Stanley Climbfall album). Wow! Sweep me off my feet!

15. What do your parents think of you? Chump (Green Day, Dookie album). Major OUCH! But probably right...

16. What will you dance to at your wedding? Oh, It Is Love (Hellogoodbye, Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs! album) Waaaaaay too sweet for my taste.

17. What will they play at your funeral? Hell (Foo Fighters, In Your Honor album). WTF?! Is this an omen?!

18. What is your favorite hobby/interest? Heroin Girl (Everclear, Ten Years Gone: The Best of Everclear, 1994-2004 album) For the record, I DON'T DO DRUGS...anymore!

19. What is your biggest fear? Fear of Sleep (The Strokes, First Impressions of Earth album) Okaaaaay, my iTunes party shuffle is starting to creep me out. It's not like I fear sleep y'know? It's just that it doesn't come easily to me.

20. What is your biggest secret? Crawling In The Dark (Hoobastank, Hoobastank album) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking hilarious!!!

21. What song will be the title when you repost this? Knock It Down (Fastball, Make Your Mama Proud album)

No comments: