Friday, May 26, 2006

20 days of silence


OHHHH MY GAAAAAAWD!!! I missed my laptop!!!

Just got it back yesterday. We've been apart for more than two weeks!!! It was like losing a hand for quite a while. I couldn't operate without it!!!

Also, I realized how wrong I was not to use my desktop PC while my laptop went on hiatus. I MISSED A LOT!!! I just found out that my brother wrote me a testimonial on Friendster 9 days ago. It was soooo cool of him to do that.

My life is in shambles right now and would probably get worse in the coming weeks. I started school this week and I've been trying to balance everything. But next week, I'll start work again and I'll have practically ZERO DOWNTIME!!! But it's cool, I need the extra cash anyways. But I kinda realized how easier it would be if I stopped work because I took the week off from work.

I just hope I survive the next three months and then I'M OUTTA HERE!!! SINGAPORE, HERE I COME!!!

No comments: