Sunday, May 28, 2006

ahhh...the wonder of cartoon watching

I've just realized that within the one week I took off from work...I'VE SUNK TO AN ALL TIME LOW!!!

I don't mean my boring schoolwork either. I kinda figured out I was starting to veg-out when I found myself being addicted to the Acceleracers movies in Cartoon Network. My goodness!!! FRIGGIN CARTOONS!!! Also I've been hooked on this series called Gokusen!!! I mean c'mon!!! I don't watch local channels but I'm beginning to get entangled in the dreary world of stupid TV shows!!! Even The Love of the Condor Heroes (in all fairness, the Novel was great!!!) yikes!!! I'm mutating into something horrible. I've been reduced to a telenovela watching freak!!!

I cannot wait to get back to work to drown myself in that instead of mindless TV watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »