Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the pink elephant...

I feel trapped. There are things I'd like to tell my family. Things that I had no problem telling my friends. Secrets that I wholeheartedly divulged to my workmates.

They say the truth will set you free but for me, the truth is a festering wound that threatens to kill me by slowly rotting away until my whole body is rendered useless. I always thought that staying away from my blog ought to give me more control over my emotions. That by refusing to vent, I, in turn am effectively making the issue non-existent...hence the title of this post.

For those of you with half a brain, you probably know by now what I want to tell my parents. It's "up" there somewhere...trust me. I can't imagine telling my parents but I dread leaving them behind without them knowing. This is it, my plan. To get out of this house and to never return. To go to a place where my inner self could "bloom"...yet another clue for the dimwits who haven't figured it out up until now.

(If you're readaing this and still don't have a clue what I'm talking about...don't read on. And grow a brain...I heard it's a very important organ to have.)

Impending change has an uncanny way of making you want to tie off loose ends. I just want peace. I want effing closure. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: