Friday, August 31, 2007

me? a trainer? NO FRIGGIN WAY!!! REALLY?!?!

Just got home from the mall. My parents dropped me off for my job interview earlier and just had me ride a cab to the mall. I got to the Buendia location fairly early. I was asked to accomplish the usual application form and to use one of the company's computers (at the kiosk) to repeat the application process albeit in the form of an online resume creator.

Then more people began coming in, I was actually worried all of them were applying for the same position I was. Then, I noticed that the woman manning the front desk was specially attentive to MY needs. She got up to make sure I was ok with filling out the form and whatnot. Then I discovered that a "different" person was supposed to interview me and I had to wait 'til this person came. Hmmm...fishy-fishy-fishy...upon being ushered into one of those aquarium-like rooms where they conduct the interviews, I got the shock of my life...THEY WERE CONSIDERING ME FOR THE TRAINER POSITION!!! WTF?! Not that I'm complaning, I just didn't expect my application for that position to fly.

Oh well...back there on Monday for a mock presentation. Now...what topic to cover for a 10-15 minute presentation?

No comments: