Wednesday, August 29, 2007

planning my return to the blogosphere...

I'm currently preparing myself to re-immerse my brain in the fun yet cutthroat world of blogging. It's been quite a while and I'm afraid I'm running out of reasonable and valid excuses not to post stuff.

My trip to Singapore has been moved to the 5th of January 2008 because my family (apparentyl, without my knowledge...) has reached a compromise and they are allowing me to spend my Christmas to New Year's holidays here in the Philippines. I would've agreed to everyhting had they taken the time to get my approval, since I am aware that it'd be about one to two years before I could go home again. My brother might be home for the holidays and he's not willing to leave me alone there but for sure, he'll be coming home on May. That will be the time I'd be left to my own devices in his house.

I've been racking up quite a few albums via iTunes. I'm going to share a lot of albums once I've finished using 80-100% of my bandwidth. I've got cool stuff from the 70's and 80's. I've gotten old stuff from AC/DC, best-of albums by Aerosmith and Queen, Green Day albums, and other goodies. I promise to upload a boatload of high quality mp3's (@320kbps) as soon as possible.

I'm also planning on working about 3 months just to scrub up cash for the holidays and some pocket money for my trip. I've got a few companies lined up and have been invited to interviews by some.

No comments: