Monday, December 31, 2007

"Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!" now up!


This is Hellogoodbye's first album. The band is more power pop and I usually don't listen to the genre but for some inexplicable reason, I really really like this album. If you also have the time, watch their music videos on YouTube, the videos are geeky in the cute, adorkable way! The band is also known for their unusually close relationships with their fans...amazing right?

(NOTE: For those not in the know, here's the 411, all my music uploads are in the MUSIC SECTION of course. Don't know where it is? Scroll up the page and look for the MUSIC tab between the VIDEO and CALENDAR tab. As for those who'll be reading this on my blogger page, please click on this LINK. I'll try to include this note in all my upload announcements from now on but absolutely no promises.)

No comments: