Friday, December 07, 2007

another guilty pleasure...

Okay...so it seems I've been bitten by the Facebook bug as well. I've been toying around with the site for a few days now. It's just plain addicting. I dunno...it really does consume a big chunk of my time.

My browser is now set to open a bunch of sites automatically. There's Multiply (duh), Yahoo! mail (for spam because all my other addies are serviced through Outlook), Google Reader (for info and news), LastFM (to scope out new tunes because the iTunes store is up in my iTunes app), MySpace (for what it's worth), Facebook (new addition), MyGlobe cust service (just to make sure I'm not blindsided by 2-5k bills anymore), Windows Live, DList (secret...), and Wikipedia (it comes in handy every time!). I don't even bother opening Friendster anymore. It's sooo ten years ago!

ZOMG, I'm starting to digitize my whole life! I'm afraid I'll wake up one day stuck on the wrong side of the computer screen!

No comments: