Thursday, December 27, 2007

impending doom...

Yeah...so I finally got all my shit together and I'm just waiting for the sun to come out (tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar on...craaaaaap) so I could do my laundry. My mom was kind enough to hire someone to do my ironing. I'm gonna make sure she gets her money's worth cause I'm planning on having everyhting pressed. That should be done by next week.

We also made concessions about my baggage. We pretty much accepted the fact that I'll probably go over the baggage limit and decided to add a whole bag to what I'll carry so I'll have to pay extra for that.

I got the electric shavers I had my beady eyes on for the longest time. Goodbye razor burns and good riddance. I'm slowly completing my toiletry kit for when I leave.

And oh yeah...my phone's busted. It's acting all weird on me and since I don't have the time to go look for one, I'll be bringing along my busted shitty phone. Since, the iPhone isn't due out 'til a little later next year, I'll probably be getting a Blackberry there or anything with a full qwerty keypad.

In the meanwhile, I'm planning on uploading lots of cool stuff here. A wonderful friend of mine recently ripped me a good copy of his Nevermind (by Nirvana) album and it's wicked good. I also got new stuff from Boys Like Grils, Motion City Soundtrack, The Shins, Howie Day and Hellogoodbye. I'll upload them when I feel like it.

No comments: