Sunday, February 10, 2008

living it up? yeah right...

I was accused by one of my friends of living it up here in Singapore while they were killing themselves with work. I went red in the face with fury...are you guys daft? Well, I guess you'd have to be to be a friend of mine. LOL! Yeah, a definite prerequisite...

What the hell people?! I'll admit the fact that I'm not dead tired over here but I am stressed out as it is. For the record: "I am definitely not living it up here." Bitches please, if I were living it up you guys would be the first to know.

Although, I did go shopping yesterday and got these new (well maybe not so new) Vans slip-ons. I got the black and white checkered ones with the colored 2007 (see? not so new...) Warped Tour logo. I saw it, fell in love and wouldn't get out of the shop without it. I also saw some cool new Chuck Taylor's that kinda made me wish I had a job right about now. I also checked out awesome Billabong goodies and it's official, surfing goods in the Philippines are insanely priced! If you want surf brand goods, call me and I'll see what I can do for when I go home either this March or on December.

Admittedly, the most drool-worthy part of the shopping trip was our little visit to Louis Vuitton. OMFG! I wanted to snatch the monogramed long billfold, the tan attache case, a cool lock pendant, leather bracelets and some of the sunnies! I also peed myself with excitement inside the store. I was so hyped my brother decided we shouldn't go to Charriol anymore lest I start foaming at the mouth.

xoxo - Joey

No comments: