Monday, February 18, 2008

sometimes...it just happens

I had a blast during dinner time. No, we didn't eat out. No, we didn't have take away. NO, WE DIDN'T HAVE HEAVY DRINKS WITH THE FOOD!

I must say...good food is even made better when had with good conversation.So yeah, I'm happy about the conversation we had after dinner. Plus, the food was great of course...compliments of yours truly. The talk was kind of heavy but not the philosophical kind. More like real stuff. Family, past problems, our outlook in life. I've always had fun talks with my older brother. We usually like the same stuff. What I was surprised most was how much his wife and I had in common in terms of outlook.

Obviously, among the three of us, I sort of stick out like a sore thumb. It comes with territory. I was babied a lot when I was young and that kind of thing doesn't go away. But I must say, I must be maturing well to be able to carry a conversation about serious stuff.

I might not be making sense right now...it's just that I hadn't been having fun recently and tonight was a welcome change.

No comments: