Thursday, December 08, 2005

my, my, how time flies...

Just four days left'til the big 21!!! I can't say I'm excited about adding on another year, but I'm sure as hell am excited to see my friends again! There'll be tons of food and light booze to go around...but I can't say it'll be a party, just a small gathering, me thinks...

Makes me wonder, how fast time flies! Earlier, we went to Echage (hope I spelled that right) in Quiapo to buy the Chinese ham my mom and I love sooooo much! Me like it so much we decided to buy the rest of the family (the clan...) a ham for each family too! Plus Edam cheese! This of course was made possible by the cash gift by my two titas who live in Perth.

We decided to trot on to Makati to do our groceries. My mom told us that the grocery would be a free for all, which meant I could grab anything and she would pay for it! Talk about frenzy! I got tons of junk food, plus the other stuff we'll be needing for Sunday's little get-together. I was stomped when I realized we arrived at Glorietta at 4PM!!! I was wondering, where the hell did my day go??? I mean, I feel like I woke up a couple of hours ago...and now its friggin 4 in the afternoon!

Whew, so we raced through our grocery shopping. I also tried to get my dad to buy me a pair of sunglasses I'm longing to have (refer to prior post) and HE DID!!! This was a good day!

I can't wait 'til Sunday comes a'knocking...although my birthday doesn't pop out 'tiL Monday though.

>hugs<

No comments: