Friday, December 16, 2005

on patience and expectations...

How come the more you wait for something, the more anxious you get about it? Like course card day and xmas right?

My mom stumbled upon a very disarming thought while we were hoarding fruits earlier..."it'll be xmas next week..." I was like: "OMFG! yeah..." and the point is, I don't even know why it surprised me like that!? It's not like I have presents to open anyways...my mom and sister kinda gave me my presents already. So xmas isn't entirely a huge gift-opening event for me.

And besides...for us, (my family, I mean...) xmas doesn't happen 'til the 31st. Because that's when my brother gets to visit us again. I'm still dreaming about a new PSP...(hope my brother gets THAT ONE right!!!) not that I need it, I just want another distraction. Warcraft has lost its magic for me...I'm still trying to get my filthy hands on a copy of the DotA map though.

On the brighter side, the telly downstairs got fixed earlier. So it's safe to say that my usual morning migration (I used to transfer downstairs after my mom turns off the airconditioning in the morning, it's much cooler down there) will resume. I was so stoked that I even transferred my PS2 down there, hehehehe. I'm gonna plant my fat ass on that sofa come tomorrow morning!!!

I just hope New Year's comes quickly...let's just get through xmas so I can get on with the REAL fun...before school starts of course! (sucks...BIG TIME!!!) So not looking forward to that...

No comments: