Friday, December 02, 2005

on death and brutality...

This weekend, a friend of mine died. His name is Lenard and is a year younger than me. He is a very promising med student and an awesome friend to all those who knew him. Late Saturday night, he was found groggy by the service road in the Alabang area. The tanods who found him saw a bloody mess. He was immediately brought to a hospital where the doctors found out that he had SEVN FUCKING STAB WOUNDS IN HIS FUCKING CHEST!!!

His last words to his mom were: "MOM, I CAN'T BREATHE..." after wich he died in the arms of his father.

The single thing I pray for isn't even Lenard's soul...he's too good a person to need my help in the faith department (if you pick a fight with this guy, he cries...he won't fight back...EVER!!!) I pray that when his killers get caught, they get skinned alive and their bodies fed to fuckin dogs. Get this, Lenard had all of his possessions when the tanods found him, which means he wasn't killed for money, HE WAS KILLED FOR SPORT!!!

I wish that I can just get 5 minutes with the bastards who did this to him...I swear to all that is good and holy, I'M GONNA MAKE THEM PAY...

In doing this, I am aware that I prove myslef no better than Lenard's assailants, but who cares anyways??? The twisted animals that killed him didn't care, all possible witnesses don't care, the tanods (oh believe me, they KNOW who did it...) don't care, and most of all, whoever is sitting on his big ass UP THERE doesn't give a shit about what happened. Doesn't HE know that Lenard was a genuinely swell guy??? Lenard deserved a peaceful and painless death, BUT NO! Someone decided to bring him a lot of fuckin pain!!!

I hope this shit never happens to any of you guys...(except if you're guilty in even the slightest way, in which case...I wish this upon you a THOUSAND FOLD!)

No comments: