Saturday, November 19, 2005

I almost forgot...

Due to my overwhelming emotions regarding tomorrow's (time check...yep, still two minutes before tomorrow become today...bwahahaha...babaw) wedding, I forgotto rant about the new friggin Harry Potter movie.

IT SUCKS DOESN'T IT???

I mean, if you read the book, you would know that they condensed the entire friggin book into a friggin phamplet!!! Where did the whole experience with giants go??? Where was the whole Fleur is part Veela concept (unless your a registered dork who checks out the site to see them "mention" that little bit of info).

I understand that they need to make short movies if they want to stay on budget...but hellooooo??!!

1 comment:

Deej Diaz said...

Yeah... the slightly mentioned Fleur's history, being a fairy or something. Good thing i somewhat forgot what's in book 4.