Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wash day and then some...

Since I finished my internship last Friday...I just vegged out the entire weekend. I was trying to see if the reality of my new "BUM" status would fall on me like a bunch of bricks come Monday. Well it didn't...until Van PMed me in YM telling me how she misses our chats...GODAMNIT!!! I almost believed I was over it y'know???

So to take my mind off this bitter realization, I decided to catch up on my laundry. This simple distraction turned into a full wash'em all vendetta against dirty laundry. My whole laundry binge lasted for a whole two days!

Like fuck! After my rampage, I was settling down when I realized I now had tons of clothes to fold. Talk about coming down from a high!

1 comment:

Deej Diaz said...

Everyone has dirty laundry to wash... Reality is that after washing it, you need to fold it and iron it and organize them neatly in your closet. Nakakainis di ba? Hehehe