Wednesday, November 23, 2005

on the verge of a communications breakdown

I have been experiencing sucky Cellular Service this past few weeks. I mean, I'm a loyal Globe subscirber and all but heck, I can't even send friggin SMSs!!!

I called their "24 Hour Call-In Service" (punyeta! I've even memorized the pre-recorded voice prompts!) They keep on telling me to check after 24 hours and if I'm still having the same problems, I should like, call back...AGAIN!

I don't know what to do anymore. Don't they understand that a my mobile phone is the only thing that keeps me sane?...este, connected? I have to keep on resending the same SMS over and over again. This sucks...BIG TIME!!!

1 comment:

tattoed said...

hahah...gib encounters the same problem also...but i think she is more patient than you are..."Thank you for calling Globeline lines blah blah blah blah..."