Monday, November 28, 2005

a brief review of days gone by...

Whew! Wash day again today...got rid of the whites... got rid of my delicate clothes... damn! Still got a looong way to go. Atleast I'm pacing myself nicely (refer to prior post) :p

Well, I had a blast yesterday...erm...scratch that, two days ago (time check: 12:52 AM) at Enchanted Kingdom. T'was CMO's xmas celebration for the regular shift employees. My heartfelt thanks to ate Bel for stowing away...este "procuring" a ticket for me. Hehehe...

Mich wasn't supposed to go, but I egged her on (when I say "egged" I mean I promised her a free ride. Bwahahahaha) so it was decided...next I had to dupe my sister into going. After all, she was the one who'll drive us. The good thing was, her bestfriend Lourdes (more popularly known as "Lourd"...as in "Lord") had ticket vouchers that she got as a gift from her boss. So we were set! Four free tickets and two free pizzas! ->courtesy of the good people at CMO and Domino's. :)

We decided to leave Manila by 9AM. Lourd was going to our house at 830 and we'd just pick up Mich at La Salle before 9. Lourd arrived on time but alas, our schedule was simply not meant to be (here's where things get ugly) Mich left her place late, got stuck in Espana while we got stuck in an unticipated Saturday morning Roxas Blvd. traffic. My sister kept on bitchin' about how we were so gonna get stuck in the SLEX because it was getting late and shit (and this was all happening with the A/C TURNED OFF!!!! because our car just recently dropped dead due to an overheated engine thanks to a sucky radiator!!!) . We finally got to Vito Cruz only to find out Mich was still leagues away from school. So we decided to grab a bite to eat and since McDonald's was offering twister fries this season...it was a fairly easy to decide on where to eat. We stopped by McDo near Harrison and just ate our Sausage McMuffin's...then we drove by BPI across Starbucks to get Mich and it was off to EK. The rest of the way was pretty uneventful but smooth.

When we finally got to EK...it was friggin scorching! Good thing I was wearing aviators and had on a thick coating of sunblock! We had a blast! Although we didn't get on any of the "wet" rides (darnit! I even brought extra clothes with me!!!) the Go-Karts made up for every single sucky event!

I didn't get to see Van. I just miss my Intel family and I can't wait to go back there.

1 comment:

tattoed said...

yah..too bad. i only saw walter etc...tsk tsk tsk..ill see you on friday sir!!!i mishu na...mich is not here ha rin...damn..its getting lonely here...sucks!