Wednesday, November 16, 2005

just when you thought it was safe to kick back and relax...

Isn't it amazing how our parents bug us at most opportune moment? I mean, they all have the penchant for pushing all the wrong buttons and irking the hell out of us.

My dad has this ongoing mission to "beautify" our house. I mean, I love the fresh paint, the new cabinets...but let me tell you, he crossed the line when he decided to put friggin marble slabs on our floor! I mean it's pretty and all but heck! Do you guys have any idea how much hard work it takes to do that kind of shit???

I was cooking dinner, y'know? Fuzzing and making sure everything's just great. When lo and behold, my dad shouts my name and asks me to do something. Y'know what it was??? He was asking me to STEP ON THE GODDAMN tiles to make 'em sink on wet cement! And let me tell you, I just had my toenails done, and he was actually expecting me to step on newly plastered marble knowing all too well that the excess cement was going to goo up my toes. Eeeeew much!!!

I had this look on my face saying: "are you fuckin serious???" and he was like: "do I have something on my face???"

Puhleeez!

4 comments:

tattoed said...

hahaha!!!...nice one!!!

droz said...

nice blog. link kita sa page ko ok? it's at misadventuresofdroz.blogspot.com

dalawa na kayong demented sa link ko. hehe.

Deej Diaz said...

Jowee is not your average PAPER WEIGHT... He's a MARBLE WEIGHT... holding the marble tiles in place :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »