Thursday, November 24, 2005

on achievement...and pure irritation

Whew! I finallyfinished my Xmas shopping! Woopeedoodeedoo!!!

It feels good to accomplish something y'know?

I had a hectic day with my mom. We started off going to Cityland Pasong Tamo to visit my tita Inday (one of mom's great friends), then we dropped by my ninang's pre-school in Pasay because my mom and I helped out with the costumes for the kids' Xmas presentation...then we decided to battle it out in Divisoria! I cannot begin to tell you how crowded it was!!!!

I enjoy going to tiangges in general and Divisoria is always a place I hold close to my heart...but I'm telling you, it's friggin harrassing to walk the sreets!!!!! And let me tell you, the words: "EXCUSE ME" or "EXCUSE US" (I'm with my mom remember???) DO NOT WORK ON THESE PEOPLE!!!! When you say 'sxuse me, they actually look at you like you're retarded or sumthin! I'm like: "what??!!! Never heard a person say 'scuse me before??!!!"

Decency and consideration are ideas that do not exist in this part of the metro...

What the hell is wrong with this country???

No comments: