Friday, May 25, 2007

forced abstinence...

aka REPRESSION!!!

Hahahahahahaha. My online alter ego was rendered dead by my inability to connect to the world wide web due to various reasons. One, is of course the ongoing construction that's happening here (I am glad to announce though, that the new floor is "structurally" complete...with the matching new staircase!!!) and throughout the whole friggin house. Second is my little debacle with the nice people at PLDT DSL because of their inability to supply me with the service I am very much paying for. Lastly, the bastard I have for a father, had a few (I'm being sarcastic...) choice words to utter about my computer ethics...or lack thereof. If I want to spend the ENTIRE day in front of my lappytoppy, I can do so! GOD DAMN HIM! As if there are other worthwhile things to do here...

So I put myself in pseudo-strike mode by not using the computer for the longest time...Hmmm, I miss the good old days of "fatherless" computing...

No comments: