Saturday, June 09, 2007

I'm feeling...The Feeling!

Yeah...I know! I just couldn't help myself...

I know I'm about a couple of decades late, but I'm jumping on the british invasion bandwagon. It seems like I've recently cultivated an inkling for britpop. Perhaps the band I've fallen head over heels for the most is The Feeling.

They're more playful than the Arctic Monkeys, does not induce melancholia like Keane, doesn't bring me to sleep like an overdose of Feeder, has a good moral fiber (LOL) unlike Oasis, easier to understand than Paolo Nutini, and aren't geriatric like The Beatles! There's also the widely known fact that theie lead singer, Dan Gillespie Sells, is openly gay! So they've got practically everything I look for in a band.

I'm uploading their first full length album, Twelve Stops and Home. It should be up in a few. Here's to sharing their music and hoping you guys like them too...CHEERS!

No comments: