Friday, June 01, 2007

non sequitur...

Everything I have done...all the preparations I planned...ARE ALL FOR NOTHING.

Yes, I will be leaving. That much is certain. How I feel about it is of no importance. All that matters is...IT SHALL COME TO PASS.

The words of support from family and friends, messages from well-wishers, and expressions of sadness from people I'll leave behind...AMOUNT TO NOTHING.

Hair that I grew and conscientiously took care of for two years...WILL BE CUT IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.

Personal style, my favored piercings, and my favorite clothes...WILL ALL GIVE WAY TO A MORE PROFESSIONAL LOOK.

My days of 24-hour blogging, incessant chat with friends...WILL STOP.

Evrything I've become used to, all the things that make me happy...MEAN NOTHING NOW.

EVERYTHING IS INSIGNIFICANT.

NOTHING IS CONNECTED TO THE PAST.

WHAT I WAS ONCE SHALL CEASE TO EXIST.

I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A MACHINE PROGRAMMED TO FOLLOW ORDERS AND TO GARNER SUCCESS FOR MY MASTERS.

No comments: