Friday, March 16, 2007

decompression...

Ok, let me just say...I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO GET MY CUPPA AT STARBUCKS TODAY (correction: yesterday)!!! I already had a feeling I wont be able to go to Starbucks's coffee break last Wednesday. Our van broke down and our stupid driver didn't have the common sense to bring the vehicle over for repairs. So, I even missed American Idol running around looking for a mechanic who would be willing to go with me to where we park our van. Knowing this doesn't make it less annoying though.

However, things started getting better when I got a hold of THE ULTIMATE HARD HOUSE ALBUM. Six friggin cds of Hard House goodness. They were even nice enough to classify the tracks. CD1 contains the Anthems, CD2 has the Floor Fillers,CD3 is Harder, while CD4 is Faster, CD5 list my favorite Hard Trance tracks and lastly CD6 is dedicated to the Classics. I literally went into a music induced coma. I spaced out and ignored everyone.

Next up, my cousin RJ (aka Xefyr) popped up early this month with free tickets to Enchanted Kingdom so we planned to go there immediately. My older sister was obviously the first to be invited because she's the only one with a license. Since she's going, I'm also in, because she wont agree to go on long road trips without me. So that was settled and we only agreed on a day this week and we're going Friday (wait...that's technically today) and we even prepared provisions and stuff.

So earlier (more like yesterday) we went on a short trip to the Mall of Asia to grab some stuff. I decided to make chicken salad sandwiches so we wont get hungry. It was all set and even my aunt (RJ's mom) told us to bring their van (is a Revo considered a van?) instead of cramming five people inside our car. Oh, I forgot to mention, Macky (RJ's younger brother) and Wit (his beau) are coming as well. I'm not overly excited about going but I'll take a trip to Laguna over staying at home any day. I just hope it doesn't get blazing hot later.

Also, I promise to upload the new cds I got as soon as I'm free again. Which nowadays occurs often.

No comments: