Saturday, March 24, 2007

god bless the child who has his own...

...BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT ANY!!!

It's my favorite time of the month again! This is the time where bills start to approach their respective due dates and reactively, I get the most excruciating headaches as well.

My sister was nice enough to volunteer (I actually begged her...) to pay for my phone bill (not the plan but the installment shit) so I'm only left with DSL and Post-Paid plan problems. God bless PLDT because I haven't gotten the bill for our land line and DSL yet. I'm trying to deal with my post-paid problems and I find out that BPI has already charged my account the service fee because my savings is bellow the maintaining balance!!! Dammit...that was the last fucking proverbial straw. I might end up paying the minimum instead and hope for the best.

There goes my "attractive" retention offer from globe and with just two months to go at that!!! Fuck! I hate this...and I hate the fact that I can blame lots of people for what's happening in my life but knowing the fact that it wouldn't help blaming anyone either.

In related news...(cool segway) I'm actually seriously considering becoming an atheist. Does that make me a bad person? I mean, it's not because of the crap that's been happening lately but it's a question I have been dealing with for quite some time now...I dunno, I'll just ride it out and see what happens.

Oh...by the way, I had fun yesterday but I'm too tire to try and be happy today.

No comments: