Wednesday, July 11, 2007

summer blockbuster extravaganza...

Okay...there's no point in telling you guys how cool Transformers is or how epic Pirates was...and not forgetting to mention how tragic Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Spider-Man 3 were.

I want to talk about the other movies. Okaaaay...Live Free or Die Hard 4.0 might not be exactly one of those "others" but it was just waaaaay to cool. Bruce Willis (my fave daddy figure out there) deals with technology this time and just how pretty can Maggie Q get? Hmmm...not sure on that one.

There's also Shooter featuring Mark Wahlberg and his *ehem* big guns (aka his big bulging biceps) and although I'll confess that it's quite "Bourne Identity-ish", I liked it because he was no uber freak like Bourne. He actually needed a side-kick!!!

I'll spill the beans on the new Harry Potter later on. I have tickets to go see it later and I've bought tickets for Thursday night to get the IMAX experience...we'll see if it's worth the extra dough I shelled out.

After all this action hoopla, I'm looking forward to the conedies and dramas. Hmmm...I can't wait for Chris Pine and Adam Brody to grace the silver screen in their upcoming movies.

No comments: