Thursday, July 05, 2007

returning to what I once considered "home"...

It feels nice to actually sit down and type something to update my blog. I honestly missed my seemingly unending fascination with cyberspace and whoring my personal life to anyone who might give a damn.

Truth is, I did a lot of growing up these past few days...my BIG decision acting as a catalyst for the change, the mix ignited by my passion to make it in life, complicated by having to say the right things to the right people, and tempered by recent "unfortunate" and "personal" events. I no longer feel compelled to air my dirty laundry with abandon...but I still plan on keeping my online journl of sorts. Instead of hating everyone and everything I plan to start understanding more stuff more often.

I'm planning on leaving after my sister's birthday on August 13th but it's beginning to look impossible. It's almost like...at the speed I'm going, I'll be out of the country even before July ends. No prolonged goodbyes here nor are there any "despedidas" planned for that matter. It's just going to be me, a HUGE change, and my (what will hopefully be a positive...) reaction to said change.

I fully intend to keep in touch from my little apartment in Singapore and to share my experiences to people "who give a damn"...

No comments: