Sunday, April 08, 2007

can't wait 'til the bastard drops dead...

God! I just want my father to fucking disappear from this world!

The family just finished eating lunch sans my melodramatic father of course. I cooked honeyed baby back ribs and baked potatoes. I'm actually glad he doesn't eat with us that much, I'm afraid I'll simply get indigestion. He was ranting the whole time my mom, my sister and I were eating. He was telling us how we shouldn't go to Quezon for our planned summer trip. When, he wasn't able to illicit a response with that bullshit, he continued to site a litany of other reasons we shouldn't go.

"The van is not safe for a long trip right now..."

"We'll find ourselves in deep shit if the alternator breaks down..."

"I don't have money right now..." (Who asked you to pay dipshit?)

"We could use the money for the house and food instead..." (not your money bud...)

"We'll be burning gas..." (You're burning my patience you old fart!)

"No one's even helping me with the repairs for the van..." (Huh? what does have got to do with It?)

"I'm so tired of cleaning the parking area..." (obviously we're getting off course here)

"That van has been nothing but a pain in the ass..." (getting farther...)

"I've been spending too much money and time in the upkeep of that vehicle..." (and farther...)

"You're all living a charmed life while I've been working so hard..." (and he lost us.)

AND BESIDES YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB! REMEMBER WHEN YOU QUIT ALMOST THREE YEARS AGO BECAUSE YOU HAD TOO MUCH GODAMN PRIDE?!

I really hope my dad drops dead soon. Preferrably in quick fashion, that way we wouldn't have to spend a dime for hospital bills. But then again, there's the coroner's expenses, coffin...heck! I just hope he becomes mute,

Leave it to good'ol dad to ruin a nice lunch.

No comments: