Sunday, April 22, 2007

a memoir of sorts...

It's a fact of life. We meet new people, get to know them better, connect on various levels of intimacy, build emotional dependencies, and sadly, most of the time, we end up parting ways. I resigned last December...more or less, four months have passed since then but there are still fleeting moments that I stop and end up missing my friends a whole lot.

Kelogs (Michael) made this little video and uploaded it to YouTube.com and promptly blasted an email through the group to announce it's debut. He laso wasted no time sending me a "nudge" to get my inputs. Simple really, I told him: "It made me cry...". I am fully aware that I was the youngest in the group and probably the most immature becasue of this (except when it comes to talking about Joji of course, that's a whole different story!!!) but I keep on thinking they probably miss me as much as I miss them, right? Truth is, I honestly don't think so. I haven't spoken with the lot of them since I left. Sure there's email and IM...and the occasional call or SMS but it's not the same. Save for my continuing friendship with my beloved Jana of course. She's different, we really connected on so many levels. My family even knows her.

I dunno, maybe I still have a lot of learning to do with regards to losing friends over time. Hey, cut me some slack! I just recently graduated as well...I'm missing my college buds as well. Mich!!! I miss you!

Here's the vid, for those of you who're (<-- LOL) interested:



Thanks Kel! Luvyah!


No comments: