Sunday, April 22, 2007

countdown to ultimate release...

First and foremost, I just realized that I didn't post anyhting for the 22nd...it's so fucking biblical that I couldn't help but berate myself. Me? Rest on a Sunday? What a mind fuck!?

Okaaaay...glad to get that off my chest.

I was super busy buying music online that I almost forgot what today(at least where I'm from) was? I was completing the discographies of my favorite bands respectively. I just bought the Anberlin albums I didn't have. Buying music online doesn't get my rocks off but it gets the job done. I prefer buying the actual cd and getting a whiff of the "new cd smell" when I tear open the wrapper but I'm still grateful for iTunes. I'm in the process of buying legit copies of all tracks I have...a daunting task but one I plan on finishing nonetheless.

Okay...I'm getting sidetracked here...SERIOUSLY.

Today...or at least in a few hours time (12 hours before eastern time hits AM) is the day Heroes hits our TVs (or in my case, my lappy-toppy) again!!! I'm drooling at the prosepct of seeing my favortie people on the boobtube again! I can't wait to get my weekly Heroes fix!


No comments: