Sunday, February 18, 2007

leafing through the written pages of my life...

I had a bad case of the "reminiscing" virus today. I went on a binge trip through old photo albums, digital pictures, and of course, I re-acquainted myself with all my friends in Friendster. It was hopeless. Before I knew it, I was checking in on friends that I haven't met in years. Getting an idea of where they are in life. Think of it as a maturity lowjack for all friends and past acquaintances.



Looking at the diagram above (reminds me of our thesis presentation) you get a feel of how we could possibly classify people we meet. We can say that he/she is a hot lay, a person who touches the innermost part of your brain, someone who baffles you to no end, or just someone you're trying your best to forget.

Well, just leaving you with something to ponder on. Go on, reminisce with me and try to arrange people into neat, classified piles. You know you want to...it would make our lives sooo much easier. To look at it from a far away perspective, distancing yourself from memories that just seem to hurt everytime.

No comments: