Tuesday, February 20, 2007

shifting gears...

This is the first time in quite a while that I'll be writing something in the morning. Well, decent morning hours at least. Not the usual 1-3 AM when dawn comes a little later still.

Nothings is that different in the morning actually. I'm just a lot sleepier, it's warmer (that's putting it nicely, it's actually scorching hot) and it's the time of day I see my dad's face a lot. So yeah, I concede, I enjoy late nights a lot more. SO SUE ME!

I absolutely abhor mornings. Everyone is sooo busy, moving about like little ants or bees, contributing to society. People are best when they're quiet, asleep or dead. That way I actually get to keep my sanity. Morning for me is like being stuck in one of those shared dreams by the Brady Bunch. Simply put: the sunlight hurts my eyes, the heat burns, my throat is always parched, my skin is clammy, and I tend to see "active" people more often. Also, to answer your question: NO, I am not a loner and I am neither sociopathic nor vampiric.

No comments: