Tuesday, February 27, 2007

tech bits and pleasant distractions...

I'm still waiting for Yahoo! Mail Beta to go out of beta...why you ask? I actually don't know myself...hahahaha. Nah! I'm just hoping they offer seamless import/export from other RSS update services because there is no way in hell I'll retype all the RSS addresses one by one!!! I'm currently using Google Reader to stay on top of things but I kinda figured, why not put it all in one page right? I'm so used to switching between tabs that I hadn't figured this one out 'til now. Oh well enough crying over spilled milk, I'll just wait 'til they offer RSS importing in Y!Mail beta.

Now, second strike from Yahoo. I haven't received any updates about Yahoo! Go yet!!! They've moved on to a Gamma version when I signed up for it since Beta!!! Darn...it's ok I guess. I'm in the early stages of my transition to Mac anyway. In a couple of months, it wouldn't matter anymore. I'll just hold on to YM and all my Google accounts, at least those that will not be replaced by .Mac services.

Finally, presenting my new craving, the long awaited distraction...



I'm hopelessly addicted!!!

No comments: