Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the winds of change are picking up speed...

Just breaking news before I succumb to sleep. I'm currently chatting with a close friend of mine, Keeks, via YM. She just dropped a huge bomb on me right now. She'll be taking up NURSING this April.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against nurses, but we're talking about a girl who finished the same course I did. Imagine, from being an engineer trained in programming, electronics, robotics...to being a nurse!? What am I to say? Well, I wished her the best of luck because she deserves nothing less. I imagine that I'll have renewed respect for all nurses once I see Keeks donning their uniform.

You are definitely blazing your own path. From what I've heard, you are pretty sure of this. All the best to you in your endeavors Keeks! You certainly deserve success in all your dealings in life.

No comments: